Clearview Park Scorecard
A difficult uphill par 4, the eleventh hold requires at least one extra club to hit the green, which is one of the most undulated of the course, making club selection that much more crucial. To compensate for this challenging hole, you can turn around at the green for another stunning view of the bridge.
|Back||370||450||441||179||405||401||147||430||430||3253||325||358||151||357||450||460||174||405||395||3075||6328||70.2 / 119|
|Middle||354||428||414||169||383||390||135||412||420||3105||315||342||144||335||445||440||164||395||381||2961||6066||69 / 116|
|Red||337||383||334||132||322||319||120||355||320||2622||262||268||139||295||365||399||118||318||319||2483||5105||69.3 / 115|
Book a Tee Time at Clearview Park Golf Course
Scorecard DownloadsClearview Park Golf Course
Outstanding Tournaments & Outings
Whether you’re planning a creative family reunion, a corporate outing, or a charity fundraiser, Clearview Park Golf Course takes pride in delivering exceptional golf tournaments and outings for groups of all sizes. Thanks to our dedicated service and incredible amenities, you can rest assured that your tournament will run without at hitch, creating an enjoyable experience for all participants.
Planning a Tournament?
What we can do to help:
- Accommodate groups of up to 320 players.
- Expert tournament consultation services and coordination, including on-course contest set-up and breakdown.
- Tournament availability 7 days a week.
- Tournament packages include greens fees and power cart fees (2 per group).
- Curbside bag drop.
- Registration set-up services.
- Full service on-site banquet facilities.
- On-course beverage cart service.
- Custom signage, rules sheets, and scorecards.
- Equipment rentals for both men and women.
- Custom merchandise and special ordering options.